We know that by working with community partners, we can greatly enhance and expand the impact that we can have on the lives of the youth both in and out of the Juvenile Justice Detention Center. We invite you to join us in this rewarding work and project!
HOW CAN YOUR COMPANY WORK WITH US?
From volunteers, to services, to donations (money, snacks, equipment tools), Empowered Youth can find how your company will help us best. It is in the power of coming together for one purpose that will allow us to keep helping elevate these teenagers.
We are currently working with the following partners:
- American Veterans Alliance
- Bay Point Schools
- University of Miami
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hands on Miami
- Human Services Coalition
- Carlos Martinez, Miami-Dade Public Defender
- Florida Department of Juvenille Justice
- Transitions, Inc. (South Florida Workforce)
- Public Allies
- Belafonte Tacolcy Center
- Miami-Dade Family Learning Partnership, Inc.